The OhioHealth Capital City Half Marathon is all about celebrating a healthy, active lifestyle. No matter your distance or experience, this is an event all about YOU and achieving your goals.
The 2022 event welcomed returning participants and a record number of new participants. Whether running or walking the OhioHealth Capital City Half Marathon, OhioHealth Quarter Marathon or Cap City 5K, participants committed to the challenge and celebrated at the best finish line party in Columbus.
The 2023 event will celebrate 20 years of the OhioHealth Capital City Half Marathon. Thanks to all the participants and partnerships throughout these past 20 years, this event has become a staple in the Columbus community. Together, with our partners, we are gearing up to celebrate YOU.
We are excited to have OhioHealth as the title sponsor and as your training partner. No matter your goals or experience level, OhioHealth has a team of experts who will get you to the starting line and the Byers Xtra Mile Finish Line Party.
The 20th Anniversary will feature new event experiences, more food and drink options, new music and expanded course entertainment.
- North to Nashville will headline the PNC Post-Race Concert
- Expanding the Byers Xtra Mile Post Race Party to include more non-alcohol drink options from Athletic Brewing and G&J Pepsi along with our signature drink options from White Claw Hard Seltzer, Teremana Margaritas, Campo Viejo and YOUR own beer from Land Grant Brewing
- Course updates & more PNC Powerstations to keep you entertained
- Limited edition 20th Anniversary merch at the OhioHealth Capital City Half Marathon Expotique & Panera Bread Rapid Packet Pick Up
- First look at the 2023 Finishers Medals
We challenge you to commit today to the 2023 race and invite your friends & family to join you.
We are here because of YOU and we can’t wait to celebrate YOU.